Monday, January 26, 2009

The Never Ending Flower Project is Finally Finished


I'm amazed to discover that it's been over two weeks since my last post and yet I shouldn't be. I tend to spend either an inordinate amount of time composing posts and keeping up with the blogs of my on-line friends or an inordinate amount of time doing everything else in my life. It is not without good reason that my mother called me "Slow Motion." I have finally finished the flower photo project that I began when the first daffodils appeared in our garden last Spring. I hope to start catching up on some of my favorite blogs in the days ahead. The project that I just completed looks even more dazzling if you double click on the photo.

10 comments:

new*me said...

That is truly a thing of beauty!! What are you going to do with it? Hang it up? It is amazing! You are very talented!!

Cory said...

That's gorgeous!

Nola said...

That is really pretty...I don't know that I would have the patience for that sort of thing. Where are you going to put it?

ArleneWKW said...

Annette: Thank you so much. It is currently hanging in our guest bathroom. The place I'd originally planned to hang it reflected too much light.

Cory: Thanks. I appreciate your comment.

Nola: If I'd have know how much patience it required, I probably wouldn't have started the friggin project. As the saying goes, fools trod in . . . etc. It's currently hanging directly across from the toilet in the guest bathroom so I get to see it a whole lot.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thats really good, well done.

laughingwolf said...

lol... my sis was called 'lightning' for the same reason ;)

nice project, arlene :D

word verif: gases :O

ArleneWKW said...

Mick: Thank you.

Laughingwolf: "Lightening" has so much more appeal than "Slow Motion."

Lorraine said...

Oh Gosh you're not kidding, it's sumptuous...how beautiful, you are indeed super talented :)

ArleneWKW said...

Lorraine: Thank you. I appreciate your very very nice comment.

Timoteo said...

You are a true artiste!