Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weight Watchers - Again

Just a quickie post for now. I rejoined WW on Thursday. As it turns out, there is a meeting within walking distance of my house. The group is small; eleven people besides the lecturer and clerk were there. The program has been slightly changed. I get fewer points at my current weight than I would have on the previous program, but some of my low-cal faves like uncooked carrots and a number of cooked root veges are now o point foods. I feel really good and optimistic about the group and my long range success.

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Is this your new blog or just a momentary diversion? Either way, I hope that you are feeling better and that you just put together one good day and then another.

ArleneWKW said...

This is a continuation of my first blog (on which I'll no longer be writing posts). I wanted this format so I can identify with myself at goal weight while still having my current fat pictures close at hand. I find that if I see myself as already at goal weight, I more easily follow the patterns that will get me there.

Thanks for your kind words, Spider.