Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Guess I'll Live


                                                                            
  I just renewed my Consumer Reports subscription for 5 years.   I hesitated about doing that.  My health issues over the last 1 1/2+ years makes me wonder how many more seasons the Arlene Comedy Show will run.  This renewal is an affirmation that it might be picked up for at least that many years.

Subscription Expires:September 2012 Current Offer:
1 year $26 - Save over $58 off of the newstand price.
2 years $49 - Save over $119 off of the newstand price.
5 years $98 - Save over $322 off of the newstand price.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Like not buying green bananas, huh? You seem like a tough old bird to me and I think you will be around to renew that subscription for a long time! Working hard on my exercises and am feeling stronger. I'll be like Lorraine and send you some "It will be better!" mojo.

Mick & Cathy said...

You'll be getting the next 5 years when this subscription finishes.

Out of Sight L said...

it will be better Ipray for all my
friends and the animals of this world, right now I can't wait for Sammi to come home, and although i Have pain from my forage into brambles and and trees and shrubs and have falling an eachpart of body is bruised none more than my heart, and Iwill pray today like everyday for you for me for Kathy for allour pets that are our families

Out of Sight L said...

oh and such a pretty delicate flower,it's beautiful

ArleneWKW said...

Thanks Kathy. I wish I was a "tough old bird." I play the part sometimes, but I am mush at the core.

Thanks Mick. I'll take your optimism and run with it.

Thanks Lorraine. I'll take prayer and whatever else is offered to light my way. I send out to the universe my fervent hope that you find Sammi in good health and good spirits.