Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Empty Universe (and Power Tools)

If I ever get the idea to create the universe again, would someone please tell me that it has already been done?

The pictures are of :

the (so far) empty universe

the material objects of the cosmos against gravitational and electromagnetic fields, the space/time continuum, and other stuff that I don't understand

Stars, constellations, and forces that I don't understand

Studly me with a power drill that I actually used and a sawsall that I used the day before.

All objects except for the glass "stars" were made mostly by kidlets, but also by some adults, at the Sculpture Jammer week-end on October 3rd and 4th.






























6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Serious Mojo Lady Power tool, quite impressive, imagine re-creating the world, let me know if you need a power tool angel, I know one, although I admit, you look awesome!

Kathy said...

Maybe you need Nanny Ogg's assistance! I hear a cauldron bubbling as we speak!

ArleneWKW said...

Lorraine: Pretty much finished with the power tools for now. What I really really really need is more time.

Kathy: I don't remember what you wrote about Nanny O. except that she had a cool house. I'm not sure that I'd want her messing with My Cosmos though.

Lorraine said...

The time elongated angel is on its way...

ArleneWKW said...

Thanks Lorraine.

Kathy said...

I do know the power of Lorraine's Angels! They have been helping me a lot recently!