Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quickie Update

Volunteering at the Handcar Regatta on September 27 has me questioning my mental clarity.

Sculpture Jam this past week-end was Amazing-Fabulous. Especially 'cause of the kidlets.

Yesterday, I had an interaction with a sophisticated lady at an adult education class that was reminiscent of junior high school. And not in a good way.

Opera is becoming an addiction. Dare I hope that it replace unhealthful eating?

More later. Plus catching up with my on-line friends including some who seem to have deserted me and some who may have abandoned blogging. (I need to make some more on-line friends.)

Right now, it is rush rush rush. (and I am definitely not talking about Limbaugh.)

Cheers to all.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my! Would I love to hear more about that Junior High incident! So funny! Sounds like you are staying busy and having fun. Good for you.

Lorraine said...

Neato, I like how you can easily involve yourself in worthy things...I've abandonned my PhotoBlog...but I still have my 3 blogs lol

Rebecca said...

Wow Lorraine, 3 blogs! I have trouble keeping up with 2.

Anyway glad you are staying busy Arlene. We'll be here when you get back to the computer, I'm sure.

Mick & Cathy said...

Good for you keeping busy, best way to be.

laughingwolf said...

nazdarovja, arlene ;)

i have a lot of catching up to do, lost a lot of work when computers went belly up, now nearly in panic :(